Thursday, June 13, 2013

Exam Results updates

SPU Gujarat Examination Results 2013: Candiates can check results here
Indian Colleges
Students checking the results should keep in mind that Sardar Patel University is not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the results being published on NET. The results published on net are for immediate information to the ...

Indian Colleges
'I wish I could push a button to get results now'
Irish Independent
I am now more than halfway through my exams! While only a week has passed, it seems like I've been doing them for months. I'd love if there was a button I could press to get my results. If that were too hi-tech, I'd have no problem paying a higher fee ...
Declared failed, 8 students found pass in HSLC
E-Pao.net
Imphal, June 12 2013: Eight students, who were pronounced failed in the recently declared results of High School Leaving Certificate Examination (HSLC)-2013 conducted by Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM), were found to have cleared the ...
GSEB SSC Result 2013 today at www.gipl.net
News Days (blog)
Board had announced earlier that from this year on wards, school performance would be included in the preparation of the final results. Marks scored in the annual examination would have 70 per cent weight age where as school performance would have 30 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment